R24 Styrofoam Glue Up Ceiling Tile 20"x20"
* Images are not true representations of the colors due to camera limitations and different screens showing same colors not the same way. Consider ordering samples before placing full order!
Default factory color is plain white. If you choose any other color, the tiles will be hand-painted by our painters!
Plain white tiles shipped within 2 business days.
Hand-painted tiles shipped within 2-7 business days (depends on order quantity), since we need time to paint them.
Click here for FedEx Ground map to calculate transit time (NOT including handling time).
- Made in Europe
- Goes over popcorn and most ceiling surfaces (make sure the surface is stable and smooth)
- 20x20 pattern (19.6" x 19.6")
- Thickness: ~ 0.21"
- Adds insulation
- Easy to install, easy to cut with utility knife, no expansive tools needed
- Very light weight (~ 1 oz)
- Can be painted with water-based paint
You will need to additionally purchase adhesive to install the tiles.
We recommend to use Power Grab All-Purpose for small or average ceilings or Mastic for larger jobs.
1(one) gallon of mastic covers approximately 100-120 tiles.
1(one) 9oz tube of Power Grab covers around 8-12 tiles.
CLICK HERE to calculate how many 20x20 ceiling tiles you need to cover your area.
CLICK HERE for installation instructions.
Plain white styrofoam tiles can be returned within 30 days since the day of reception. There is 15% restocking fee.
All hand-painted tiles are considered as custom orders and are NON returnable! Consider ordering samples before placing full order to see if the material and color will work for you.
Click here for details.
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This product looks amazing on my ceiling and was so easy to paint and to install.
Basically these tiles are AMAZING!
They look cheap when you first open the box. But once installed it's hard to find words to describe how wonderful they look on the ceiling!
I'm gonna order more for my bathroom and kitchen!
The tiles look great with the crown molding that I installed. And it was very easy to glue them up.